onsdag 4 februari 2015

English summery

Summery:Cool p.7-31

It's start whit that Robbie tell oss that the dog Luckey is dead and he are locked in his own head and think thats a nightmare but he know that It's was true. All happend one day when Robbie was going out whit Luckey and he se Luckey jumping around and Robbie think thats looked funny but he saw the danger to late and Luckey run out of the gate before I could stop him he heard the car but it was to late, he saw Luckey going under the wheels and i run after and i don't saw the car but i could hear it i was flying in the air and one moment later I was in the ambulance but i could hear everything but i could not see or move me.On the hospital my mom and sister was there and cry but i want to say to them that i'm going to be fine. After 3-4 days on the hospital my dad com to see me burt he read something but i want him to talk instead.After some days he takt to me but it was not interesting.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar